Review #36 - A Midwinter Night's Dram Act 4 Scene 4



Nose: Bitter chocolate, celery salt, toffee, dried tart cherries, cloves.

Palate: Luscious mouthfeel. Clove, caramel and toffee, dark dried cherries, caraway, raspberry jam, cassia.

Finish: Very long. Cola, dill, toffee, brine. The fruitiness falls away. Sweet and spice and savory and mild bitter balance along your tongue for ages.

Verdict: A winner. It's Christmas morning, my girlfriend is making Quiche Lorraine, there's presents, and I'm drinking this fantastic Whiskey.

Would I buy this: I bought Act 5 scene 1, and I'm damned happy I did. I hope it's as good.

Would I order this in a bar: Yes indeed.

Would I drink this if someone gave me a glass: The best thing to have in your Wassail cup ever.

Rating:★★★★

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Reviews

Review #12 - Ballindaloch Straight from the Cask (is a Lie)

Review #64 - Son of a Peat