A Return

 I haven't posted a review here in years. But I'm back.

There's been a few reasons. I moved, and was just setting up and getting to know the area here, and that was pretty closely followed by the Covid-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown. That didn't do a lot of great things for my mental health, so I didn't drink very much.

Things are slowly getting back to normal, so here I am! And I'm kicking off with a lot of old reviews. Some were from just before my move, when I was packing things up and too busy to post. One or two are from after. I kept track of most things and made notes for these, but memories are foggy and faded, and some things are missing. Might not have a pic of a sample, might not recall how much I liked it despite good notes. Ce'st la vie.

I also am moving to a simple thumbs up and thumbs down system. Reviews are so subjective overall. Something I give 2 stars one day might get 3&1/2  another, because of mood, what else I ate that day, weather...who knows. I'm just going to tell you if my overall was positive or negative on the whole. A thumbs down doesn't mean it was bad. It just means I wasn't feeling it that day.

My plan is to get back to one of these a week going forward. So here we go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Reviews

Review #12 - Ballindaloch Straight from the Cask (is a Lie)

Review #64 - Son of a Peat