Review #89 - Bunnahabhain Moine 14 PX Sherry Finish 53.2%

 







Nose: Oily smoke, raisin, leather, old oranges, Virginia pipe tobacco, soy sauce, lemon peel

Palate: Oily. Wood smoke, figs, creosote, bitter orange, dark chocolate, hazelnuts

Finish: Dark fruit, smoke. Rich and amazing. Lingering and long. Sweet and acidic and then dry and a little tannic.

Final thoughts: This is fantastic. Rich and smoky and Oily and delicious. Enough fruit and nut and chocolate to balance it all. 

Would I buy this: I would, if someone said I could have a bottle right now for $250 I'd snap it up.

Would I order this in a bar: Yes, big yes.

Would I drink this if someone gave me a glass: Definitely.

Verdict: Two thumbs up!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirit Reviews

Review #12 - Ballindaloch Straight from the Cask (is a Lie)

Review #64 - Son of a Peat